Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BigJOE JOEtisserie Prototype Part II.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigJOE JOEtisserie Prototype Part II.....

More photos of the prototype. I hope to be spinning one of these in a couple weeks. The timing target for availability is mid > late summer. It's going to be an awesome accessory!

http:// http://

Awesome!! cant wait, They should name it BIGJOETISSERIE
    Palmdale Ca.
    Red Classic Joe -
    Black Big Joe - Red Jr Joe

Comment

We may have to change the name. Thanks for the suggestion.
      Bobby
      bobby.brennan@kamadojoe.com
      (678) 866-0642

Comment

Andy as your man for president would say, "it's gonna YUUUUGE"! Lol Can't wait til the roll out! I'm guess you can use just one holder on the spit, if you want!

Agreed! BIGJoetisserie fits it!

Black Big Joe * Red Joe JR * Weber Smokey Joe * BBQ Guru PartyQ * Maverick PT-100/ET-732 * Grill Grates

Comment

Originally posted by KJ Bobby View Post
          We may have to change the name. Thanks for the suggestion.

Any thoughts on price point just yet Bobby?

Comment

I have to buy one for each Big Joe. Here's hoping the price is only $70 - $100 more than the Classic version.

Any thoughts on price point just yet Bobby?[/QUOTE]
            Two KJ Big Joe's (One Big Joe was not enough) -1x Red Big Joe - 1 x Black Big Joe - Red Thermapen - CyberQ Wifi - Baking Steel - SpitJack Injector -Griddle Q - Maverick PT 732

Comment

Want!!!!!!!

Comment

I am in Australia, my brother just bought one from BBQ's Galore for his classic. Worked fantastic. I have a BIG JOE can't wait. I will buy one as soon as it is available.

Comment

Any further updates on when the big joe version will be available? I'm planning to get one. Anyone heard of any big joe 24" competitor versions of this coming out?
                  Last edited by Bud; 05-05-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

OK we have hit mid to late summer. Has anyone heard any update on when this will be available. It about time the Big Joe Owners can enjoy some rotisserie cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by DSH View Post
                      OK we have hit mid to late summer. Has anyone heard any update on when this will be available. It about time the Big Joe Owners can enjoy some rotisserie cooking.

I agree, Lets hope the price point is right . Anyone know if if this will spin a thanksgiving day turkey?

Comment

I asked KJ customer service the same question on 2 August, they said 1 - 1 1/2 months before it's released.

Comment

Originally posted by bel4_20 View Post

I agree, Lets hope the price point is right . Anyone know if if this will spin a thanksgiving day turkey?
                          I spin Turkeys up to 12+ pounds on the Classic's JOEtisserie on Thanksgiving or any other day of the year. The BigJOE model will spin the largest Turkey you could find.

Comment

Originally posted by HawaiiJoe View Post
                            I asked KJ customer service the same question on 2 August, they said 1 - 1 1/2 months before it's released.
                            I would be surprised to see it that soon, but maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by Bud View Post
                              Any further updates on when the big joe version will be available? I'm planning to get one. Anyone heard of any big joe 24" competitor versions of this coming out?
                              I would doubt it. Kamado Joe owns the patent on the "wedge design" and that is the only way you can close the dome while using the rotisserie without modifying the hinge. Any other concept would involve drilling at least one, if not two holes in the base. Someone could also develop one that could be used with the dome open, but that would be pointless, plus you could never control the pit temp....it would run wild!

Comment

Working...
                              X