Kamado Joe Rotisserie Baskets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamado Joe Rotisserie Baskets

Do you guys think it would make sense for KJ to design some of their own accessory Rotisseire baskets for the Joetisserie?

All the baskets are engineered for rectangular rostissries systems. There's a lot wasted space on the rod using some baskets. It would be nicer to have baskets designed specifically to maximize the available real estate on the Big Joe.

It would also be cool to see some unique ideas and designs for baskets from KJ. An 19 inch flat basket with rounded edges would allow more room for more meat on the Joe.
    Two KJ Big Joe's (One Big Joe was not enough) -1x Red Big Joe - 1 x Black Big Joe - Red Thermapen - CyberQ Wifi - Baking Steel - SpitJack Injector -Griddle Q - Maverick PT 732

I talked to Bobby a week ago, and he indicated he wanted to do some rotisserie accessories. I think a big factor will be how successful the JOEtisseries really become. It's still too early to determine if they are going to have a real mass appeal, or just appeal to a small segment of Kamado users.

Comment

Originally posted by andyscalzo View Post
      I talked to Bobby a week ago, and he indicated he wanted to do some rotisserie accessories. I think a big factor will be how successful the JOEtisseries really become. It's still too early to determine if they are going to have a real mass appeal, or just appeal to a small segment of Kamado users.

The Eggheads might actually help us on the demand side. Many BGE owners seem keen to get their hands on a Big Joetisserie.

So far demand has been high for the Big Joetisserie, so high us Canadians are still waiting to get our hands on them.
      Two KJ Big Joe's (One Big Joe was not enough) -1x Red Big Joe - 1 x Black Big Joe - Red Thermapen - CyberQ Wifi - Baking Steel - SpitJack Injector -Griddle Q - Maverick PT 732

Comment

Lots of basket option on amazon but it would be nice to see KJ come out with them.

Comment

Working...
        X