Finally got a JOE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a JOE

Hello all my wife finally got me a Kamado Joe. I have had one of the Charbroil smokers for a while and always wanted a Joe or Egg. After about 3 years we decided to go with and Joe. I was about to get a table but the one in my price range was made for an egg unfortunately and didn't want to shell out 1300 for an table currently. I got a really good deal on the Joe and figured to keep it going try and make my own table.

Congrats. You will love it.

Comment

Thanks felt like my younger days, I had to find a forum that fits me. I have been up early looking for table dimension and lining up recipes as we speak!

Comment

Congrats, you will love your new Joe.
        Earl

Comment

Congrats! Post pics of the first cook ^^

Comment

Enjoy it!! Now go get something on that bad boy and send some pics!!

Comment

Get ready for an addiction. But, it is a good one!

Comment

Sorry here are the late pics I have some more items I want to do with it but I can say in under 72 hrs when I got this grill I made my own table!!

And you guys were right about addition....

I currently have the pizza stone, the griddle, the cast iron, JoeTisserie and my mom even gave my my grandmothers cast iron pan! I have cooked on this so much already!!
                Last edited by buffalosolja42; 12-04-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Congrats on your new Joe! I strongly recommend that you put a cement paver block between your Joe and wooden table. I have seen too many table catch fire because they didn't have a cement paver stone underneath the Joe or ceramic cookers. Put cement paver then the ceramic foot/legs then Joe on the ceramic legs.

Comment

Originally posted by protecteur View Post
                    Congrats on your new Joe! I strongly recommend that you put a cement paver block between your Joe and wooden table. I have seen too many table catch fire because they didn't have a cement paver stone underneath the Joe or ceramic cookers. Put cement paver then the ceramic foot/legs then Joe on the ceramic legs.
                    Makes since to me sure cannot hurt other than raise the KJ a inch or so.

Cheers,
                    OR

Comment

Working...
                    X