No announcement yet.

Do you own a propane grill as back up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you own a propane grill as back up?

If so, what is your preferred brand? I have owned a Weber Spirit 310 for 12 years ... great gasser! Not used much anymore. Only used for fish, Bubba burgers, (yeah, them is gooood!), or when weather forces a really quick cook. Otherwise, it is the Joe Classic all the way. Anyway, what is your preferred brand?

I need to replace my Weber but not sure what is a good budget brand anymore, (less than $500). Napoleon any good? Broil King?? Help!! Mostly cook on the Joe, but there is a place for a good gas grill.
    ​Thanks in advance!

I always thought I would get another gasser but never have done it. Maybe someday, to save time during the week.

Comment

I use a Broilmaster P3
      http://broilmaster.com/products/gas-...es-gas-grills/

Comment

In till recently I only used my gasser for storing accessories, Then on Christmas my kids asked me to cook a breakfast like we do when we go camping, so I broke out the camp chef CI griddle and it fit perfectly so now is has become our griddle cook station
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Gasser.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	40019
        Palmdale Ca.
        Red Classic Joe -
        Black Big Joe - Red Jr Joe

Comment

Have you thought about replacing all burners and the regulator its hard to beat a Weber for gas

Comment

I have a GasJOE built in to my ComboJOE. I don't use it a lot, but it is there if I need it......

Comment

Thanks for the responses. The Broilmaster looks very good. My weber is beyond repairs, more cost effective to replace it.

Comment

You can find better prices on them . Mine is post mounted to my deck, hard piped to the house propane line.
                Comes in handy when we have company for the side dishes .Meat stays on the KJ

Comment

I used to keep a gasser around just in case a situation arose. Didn't see the point after not using for a year. Moved to Japan and left it to a good home as it was just excess baggage. Broil King makes a nice grill if I was to ever buy another.

Comment

Sold mine after not using it for 3 years. I also have a pellet smoker that is quick to heat up for those days when time is an issue.

Comment

Have you thought about the little Weber Q? My brother uses one to supplement his charcoal cooks and it does a great job.

Comment

I have a gasser which I barley use, I also have 2 classic Joe, 1 Large BGE, 1 pit barrel cooker, 1 Little Wombat Grill, 1 Weber Smokey Joe,

Comment

sometime I use it in that way. why not

Comment

Working...
                          X