Sous Vide New York Strips....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sous Vide New York Strips....

This is my 2nd run on my Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker! Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Black Big Joe * Red Joe JR * Weber Smokey Joe * BBQ Guru PartyQ * Maverick PT-100/ET-732 * Grill Grates

That looks really good. I am doing my best to resist this Sous Vide thing. The last thing I need is another cooking toy but posts like yours make it difficult.

Comment

Those look great, I love the versatility of the Anova! Cgriller, you need a sous vide setup, buddy! I need to do another cook with mine but I'm sort of stuck on what to do... I've got a nice section of Frenched pork rack I could cut into thick chops, I've been toying with the idea of sous vide chicken parmigiana, and tonight I scored a nearly 12 pound bone in prime rib for $57! There are a couple of things I plan on doing with that monster!

Comment

Originally posted by Cgriller64 View Post
        That looks really good. I am doing my best to resist this Sous Vide thing. The last thing I need is another cooking toy but posts like yours make it difficult.
        They're on sale $129 for Bluetooth! Lol

Black Big Joe * Red Joe JR * Weber Smokey Joe * BBQ Guru PartyQ * Maverick PT-100/ET-732 * Grill Grates

Comment

So when the wife kicks me and my new Anova out which one of you two is taking me in?😂

Comment

Working...
          X