Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin And Veggies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sous Vide Pork Tenderloin And Veggies

This is my 3rd attempt at sous vide cooking.... I really like the results I'm getting. Seared the tenderloin on Jr. The veggies had help from dad on the Big Joe.... Iron Skillet Hassleback Potatoes and Parmesean Garlic Brussel Sprouts. If you look at the sliced pics, you can see how moist and juicy it was....

A entire dinner served up by Joe....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MJasonLane; 01-11-2017, 04:41 PM.

Black Big Joe * Red Joe JR * Weber Smokey Joe * BBQ Guru PartyQ * Maverick PT-100/ET-732 * Grill Grates

Wow! I'm really liking my Anova as well, I find that I'm hesitant to fire up the Big Joe for searing, maybe a Jr is in my future! That's a very nice cook, looks outstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Cue View Post
      Wow! I'm really liking my Anova as well, I find that I'm hesitant to fire up the Big Joe for searing, maybe a Jr is in my future! That's a very nice cook, looks outstanding!
      The Jr with a Kickash basket is awesome just for the sear.... Up and screaming hot in 20 minutes..... Cooled down and less lump waste in a snap..... You need it!!!!!

Black Big Joe * Red Joe JR * Weber Smokey Joe * BBQ Guru PartyQ * Maverick PT-100/ET-732 * Grill Grates

Comment

Working...
      X