X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-2-1 Method Ribs

Here's a video of the 3-2-1 method for cooking ribs on the Kamado Joe. This technique works well at 225°. If you cook hotter than that, you will need to reduce the times a bit!
    Last edited by JMSetzler; 11-03-2013, 05:45 PM.
    Kamado Joe Classic ° Kamado Joe Big Joe

Looking good John. Now that my gaskets are fixed it's time to make those gaser owning neighbors of peek over the fence begging for handouts. The only danger with this recipe it might have them lined-up in the driveway instead.
    Two KJ Big Joe's (One Big Joe was not enough) -1x Red Big Joe - 1 x Black Big Joe - Red Thermapen - CyberQ Wifi - Baking Steel - SpitJack Injector -Griddle Q - Maverick PT 732

Comment

I love sharing with the neighbors when I cook. I also have a couple local police officers and firemen that tend to stop by when I'm cooking. I live across the street from the police department and one block over from the fire department... lol

Comment

man o man, those look amazing. well done!
        Kamado Big Joe | Large Big Green Egg
        Stumps Platinum 3 | Superior Smoker SS-1
        Stoker WiFi | Stoker Whitebox | Weber Gasser | Weber Kettle (Blue)

Follow the pits here: http://twitter.com/Thepittemp

Comment

Great lookin' ribs!
          Big Joe | XL Big Green Egg | Weber Genesis S-310 | Weber Performer | 2 Weber Smokey Joes | Thermapen | BBQ Guru Party Q and Digi Q

Comment

3-2-1 method works good. I always take the membrane off the back side of my baby back ribs

Comment

John, I've tried your 3-2-1 recipe twice and the ribs were fantastic each time, thanks for posting it. The question I have is if the 225 temp is at the dome or grill? I used my Big Joe dome thermometer but want to use a Maverick ET-732 for remote monitoring. Thanks, Jim

Comment

I made my first, second, and third ribs this year using johns man cave video. easy to do and everyone devoured them.
                Kamado Joe Big Joe - Kamado Joe Classic - Kamado Joe Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesjcummings View Post
                  John, I've tried your 3-2-1 recipe twice and the ribs were fantastic each time, thanks for posting it. The question I have is if the 225 temp is at the dome or grill? I used my Big Joe dome thermometer but want to use a Maverick ET-732 for remote monitoring. Thanks, Jim
                  It wouldn't really matter that much but the grill grate temp should be around 225.

Comment

John, your videos are what got me going on BBQ. Each one I watch has been invaluable for learning. Thanks. I follow this method as per your instructions and have been very pleased with my ribs
                    Kamado Joe Big Joe - Kamado Joe Classic - Kamado Joe Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X