X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Look: Joe Jr!

Here are some first looks at the Joe Jr.!!!

Whaddya think?
    Kamado Joe Classic ° Kamado Joe Big Joe

I like it. I'm anxious to see what Bobby comes up with to carry it in.
    ClassicJOE BigJOE ComboJOE JoeJR Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
    Maverick PT-100 Maverick ET-732 Thermapen TempTest 1
    GrillGrates Kamado Mate Rotisserie Rib-O-Lator
    Backyard BBQ'er Spooner, Wisconsin
    "Go Big or Stay Home"

Comment

Awesome! I'm in!
      Yoder Smokers YS1500, Kamado Joe BigJoe & Joe Jr., Weber: 18.5" OT (Redhead), SJG x2

Comment

Looks great. Another solid grill. Interesting the temp gauge has a flat bottom. I hope Freddy has seen these and recovered. He was so looking forward to the revealing. That Stainless Big Joe makes my knees week.
        Kamado Big Joe | Large Big Green Egg
        Stumps Platinum 3 | Superior Smoker SS-1
        Stoker WiFi | Stoker Whitebox | Weber Gasser | Weber Kettle (Blue)

Follow the pits here: http://twitter.com/Thepittemp

Comment

Yep, I like it. Wondering price and availability, but yeah, it would really fit a need and I was literally going to buy a small BGE the day I heard about this in the works. Thank The Lord for web-forums and communication.

Comment

Originally posted by freddyj View Post
            Yep, I like it. Wondering price and availability, but yeah, it would really fit a need and I was literally going to buy a small BGE the day I heard about this in the works. Thank The Lord for web-forums and communication.
            Ps, is it going to be available in black or red?

Comment

I'm really interested to see how portable it will be. I'm hoping that this is something I can take to work regularly and will replace my Weber Smokey Joe's. Oh, and Freddy, clearly it's at least available in red.
              Yoder Smokers YS1500, Kamado Joe BigJoe & Joe Jr., Weber: 18.5" OT (Redhead), SJG x2

Comment

It's a Mini Me! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by LargeRedJoe View Post
                  It's a Mini Me! :-)
                  Wouldn't the Jr. be like Big Joe for "Mini Me"?
                  Attached Files
                  Two KJ Big Joe's (One Big Joe was not enough) -1x Red Big Joe - 1 x Black Big Joe - Red Thermapen - CyberQ Wifi - Baking Steel - SpitJack Injector -Griddle Q - Maverick PT 732

Comment

Well, let's not stretch the analogy too far. Either way that's a good-looking cooker. Now I'm really incented to build a table. After the downstairs get painted, and new carpet, and we take our vacation...

Comment

That little dog may hunt ! Looking forward more detail: pics, price, cart, assesories, shelves and etc. I'd love to have one set up just like my BigJoe.

Comment

Awesome looking kamado! Great for going outdoors and still have the steakhouse quality food with ya. How about a mini pizza-stone along with it? Kamado Joe simply rules, they proof it again! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

nice lookin lil fella.......

Comment

impressive indeed. Anxiously awaiting details from KJ headquarters!

Comment

That thing is awesome. I too almost bought a small BGE because they had one on clearance for 30% off. Glad I didn't now!
                              www.facebook.com/SmokeyPeteBBQ

Comment

Working...
                              X