Atlanta Scratch & Dent Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mac1576 View Post
    Anyone have any insight on the 2016 Scratch and Dent sale?
    It would be nice if they posted something about it today.

Comment

Before I purchased mine they said that it should be coming up. And that I should follow them on facebook for details.

Comment

I just heard from KJ that they were NOT planning a Scratch and Dent sale this year... I'm bummed.

Comment

I am bummed too!

Comment

I wished they'd confirmed this a few weeks ago. I had a couple of friends that were contemplating getting into Kamado cooking and were looking forward to this event (although relatively new). Seems communication from Kamado Joe is getting sparse.

Comment

Originally posted by mac1576 View Post
              I wished they'd confirmed this a few weeks ago. I had a couple of friends that were contemplating getting into Kamado cooking and were looking forward to this event (although relatively new). Seems communication from Kamado Joe is getting sparse.
              ​So they should confirm something that is not taking place? ​.....smh!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=andyscalzo;n39747]

​Yes Andy I do! Especially when it has been asked of many times and this is the Kamado Joe website. It has become (in a short time frame) something people have looked forward to. A simple "We aren't having one" from someone at Kamado Joe isn't too much to ask for. Just my .02

Comment

Originally posted by andyscalzo View Post

​So they should confirm something that is not taking place? ​.....smh!!!
                  me too...

Comment

Hey guys, saw this ad on CL not sure if everyone was aware. Kamado is having a HUGE sale on pre-owned factory refurbished kamado joes at their Dulth GA headquarters. It's similar to the Scratch and Dent sale but more savings. Hurry and act fast before it's all gone!!

Link: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/fod/5986782383.html

Comment

Thank you onebigyoshi for bringing this to our attention! After being disappointed learning there was no scratch and dent this year, I was glad to see this (although somewhat skeptical since there was no other announcement or verification) and mentioned it to a friend of mine as soon as I saw it. I can't believe Kamado Joe did not make the announcement on their own website's forum! I live in the Atlanta area and have recommended to some friends that are on the fence about buying a joe (or egg) to take advantage of the scratch and dent. All this said, I told a buddy of mine about it and he purchased a joe classic on Saturday (after many years of deliberation); his experience picking it up at KJ HQ was as expected from such a great company (Bobby's son was a "true professional"). I know he will spread the word of enjoyment, many times over as I have. I may get "blasted" for saying this, but shame on the administrators of this website (Kamado Joe's own) for not making this announcement more visible.

Comment

No problem, Mac! I too got myself a big joe from this great deal and just wanted to spread the word! My experience at KJ HQ was fantastic as well but I agree very surprised they haven't advertise this deal themselves on this forum.
                        Last edited by onebigyoshi_9215; 02-17-2017, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Any idea if the Classics from the refurb sale include all the accessories to use the Divide & Conquer system?

Comment

I picked a Joe Jr on Friday and it came with everything -- grates/heat deflector/grill gripper/ash tool + a bag of Charcoal!! I would assume that the Classics are fully equipped as well. Great deal.

Comment

Yup it comes with everything.

Comment

Originally posted by onebigyoshi_9215 View Post
                                Hey guys, saw this ad on CL not sure if everyone was aware. Kamado is having a HUGE sale on pre-owned factory refurbished kamado joes at their Dulth GA headquarters. It's similar to the Scratch and Dent sale but more savings. Hurry and act fast before it's all gone!!

Link: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/fod/5986782383.html
                                Thanks for posting this. I picked up a Jr this morning. They have a ton of grills for sale. I was amazed how many Big Joes available...both used, and some just taken out of the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X