Win a Free Joe JR.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JaxxQ View Post
    I don't get what the problem is with having a facebook account? The KJ facebook page is pretty cool, it has a lot of content and photos on there.
    The problem for me is I don't want to be forced to have (yet another) account somewhere in order to communicate with a person or business entity.
    So, I guess my fantastic and guaranteed to-impress KJ brass name suggestion will just have to remain my secret. Oh and if I wanted to connect with people from my past, I would've already....the old fashioned way. By stalking them and hiring a private detective....

Comment

There are literally dozens of people from my past I don't even want to know I'm alive, let alone give an opportunity to connect with me. I've been a long-time member of the biggest anti-social site on the net. Sorry however that I can't tell anyone the address - I don't want you there.
      Red Joe Jr. • Black & Stainless Big Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Gogogordy View Post
        The problem for me is I don't want to be forced to have (yet another) account somewhere in order to communicate with a person or business entity.
        Ditto. I do not like being forced into a Facebook account. Not interested having ads constantly pushed to me, friends and family based on stuff posted there. I don't find it all that user friendly either. Finding posts below the fold becomes too difficult and time consuming. My wife is the same and she doesn't even have a Facebook account.

Comment

Working...
        X