• First Look Video: JOETISSERIE!

Here's one we have been waiting for!
    Kamado Joe Classic ° Kamado Joe Big Joe

I cant wait in till this is available for the Big Joe
    Palmdale Ca.
    Red Classic Joe -
    Black Big Joe - Red Jr Joe

Comment

Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks on that bad boy!
      Black KJ BigJoe * Medium BGE * Weber Genesis Special Edition * Auber Temperature Controller * Maverick ET-733 * ThermoPop

Comment

Looks Great! Thank you.
        Should the left self be removed so the heat from the grill doesn't effect the plastic shelf?

Comment

Originally posted by 997cab View Post
          Looks Great! Thank you.
          Should the left self be removed so the heat from the grill doesn't effect the plastic shelf?

You can either remove it or just lower it like John did in the video........either way works fine.

Comment

When is this piece of awesomeness available for the general public?

Comment

Mid October for the classic @ $249 and the Big Joe version will be availabe in January... don't have price info on the Big Joe version yet.
              Kamado Joe Classic ° Kamado Joe Big Joe

Comment

How much weight will that spin ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spq View Post
                  How much weight will that spin ?

To my knowlwdge, the final motor has not been selected yet. The weight rating will depend on that. I am using a motor on my protype that will spin 50 pounds, provided the meat is balanced. Most are rated for at least 15 > 20 pounds.

Comment

Is the rod not fully supported on both sides of the Joetisserie by the frame (in a bushing or on bearings for instance)? The video made the rod placement look very sketchy.
                    Red Joe Jr. • Black & Stainless Big Joe

Comment

Originally posted by bferne View Post
                      Is the rod not fully supported on both sides of the Joetisserie by the frame (in a bushing or on bearings for instance)? The video made the rod placement look very sketchy.
                      Jphn didn't have the motor mounted correctly when he first showed the rod extending across the Classic....damn rookies!

Comment

What would be the difference between cooking something while spinning it over an open flame vice grilling something direct on the grate?

Comment

Originally posted by Charris View Post
                          What would be the difference between cooking something while spinning it over an open flame vice grilling something direct on the grate?

The rotisserie is constantly spiining the meat, giving it an even cook, while self-basting the meat with it's own juices. The juices from the meat direct on the grate end up in the fire pit.

Comment

Kick butt!! Going to pick up a prime rib soon in anticipation!

Comment

I want to see a butt or two spinning on my BigJoe!

Comment

Working...
                              X