No announcement yet.

COSTCO roadshows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know if the new 2017 models are being sold during the Costco road shows now? I saw a picture on Facebook of the Marietta, GA show, but Ic an't really tell if it's the new version or not, the photo isn't that great. If the are selling the 2017 models, what are the prices?

Comment

• I bought the 2017 Big Joe in Spartenburg SC yesterday at the roadshow. The Classic did not look like it had been updated yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by PigHeaded View Post
        I bought the 2017 Big Joe in Spartenburg SC yesterday at the roadshow. The Classic did not look like it had been updated yet.

Thanks for the reply. Do you mind sharing the price for the 2017 Big Joe at the Road Show? I thought from the picture I saw that it might have been the 2017 Big Joe in Marrietta, I could see the counter weight on the hinge and the top vent looked like the new design.

I'm hoping they pass through one of the Tampa or Orlando area stores early this summer so I can get the Big Joe for the new house we are moving in to next month.
        Last edited by jersh; 03-31-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jersh View Post

Thanks for the reply. Do you mind sharing the price for the 2017 Big Joe at the Road Show? I thought from the picture I saw that it might have been the 2017 Big Joe in Marrietta, I could see the counter weight on the hinge and the top vent looked like the new design.

I'm hoping they pass through one of the Tampa or Orlando area stores early this summer so I can get the Big Joe for the new house we are moving in to next month.

I picked up my Big Joe yesterday for $1499.00.

Comment

• I am going to head to COSTCO on Monday to pick up charcoal. :-)

Comment

• Just got back from Costco. I picked up 5 of the 30 pound bags of charcoal. They were 21.99 each. The nice salesperson gave me a free box of fire starters as well. They had the new model on display. I do like the new gaskets. Nothing wrong with the clasp and new open and close style, although I am a fan of previous years lids. When I got home and put my charcoal in my shed, I noticed I still had like 6 20 pound bags left lol.

Comment

Working...
              X