Where to buy new 2017 Classic II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy new 2017 Classic II

Does anyone have the new Kamado Joe Classic II in stock yet? I'm in the NYC area and none of the local dealers have it in stock and they couldn't even tell me when they might be receiving it. We need a new grill and we've decided the Classic II fits the bill and I'd love to get it sometime in the next few weeks. There is a Costco roadshow coming up next week on Long Island and if they had it for sale, it would be a doable trip, but I'd really hate to drive the hour out to Commack, LI just to find out they are only selling the old version.

Any advice/leads will be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Paul

I just visited a Costco roadshow in Virginia and they had the Classic Joe and the Big Joe II. The new top vent, hinge and seal looked really nice on the Big Joe. Hope it is true the hinge can be retro fitted to the older models.

Comment

Originally posted by psshannon View Post
      Does anyone have the new Kamado Joe Classic II in stock yet? I'm in the NYC area and none of the local dealers have it in stock and they couldn't even tell me when they might be receiving it. We need a new grill and we've decided the Classic II fits the bill and I'd love to get it sometime in the next few weeks. There is a Costco roadshow coming up next week on Long Island and if they had it for sale, it would be a doable trip, but I'd really hate to drive the hour out to Commack, LI just to find out they are only selling the old version.

Any advice/leads will be appreciated.

Thanks.

-Paul
      I live in upstate NY and saw that Ace hardware had a 15% off online deal the other day. They had the regular classic for $934 so I ordered it for store pickup. Picked it up today and when I unboxed it I realized it was the Joe 2. Don't know if it was an error on their part or not but I'm very happy with my purchase!

I'd keep an eye on Aces and True Values websites for spring discounts.

Comment

Working...
      X