X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Number

Is there a part number for the 2014 classic without the stand? Looks like the only ones I see are the 2013 model or the 2014 with metal stand and side tables

KJ23NRSH ClassicJoe Stand Alone Red w/ Stainless Steel Bands & Hinge. Includes Heat Defector & Tools KJ23NBSH ClassicJoe Stand Alone Black w/ Stainless Steel Bands & Hinge. Includes Heat Defector & Tools

Comment

I am a dealer in South Carolina if I can help

Comment

I am wanting black Classic w/black bands. Just don't want to pay for stand just to throw it in the trash.

Comment

Any chance you have a part number for the 2014 Classic w/black bands?

Thank you,
          Bruce

Comment

Bruce. Just call or email KJ's home office from the website. I have found that is so much faster than posting anywhere online or waiting for my dealer to get back to me.

Comment

KJ23NRSH is the Classic Red with Stainless Bands and the H stands for the new Flexible Cooking System. KJ23NBSH would be the Stand a lone unit in Black. Thanks for considering a Kamado Joe.
              Bobby
              bobby.brennan@kamadojoe.com
              (678) 866-0642

Comment

Thanks for the reply Bobby I actually already own one KJ. I posted a few months ago about purchasing a Classic and a JR with Stainless bands. The responses to my inquiry was pretty much overwhelming that there was not a problem with the black bands rusting seeing as the JR grill does not come with Stainless bands I purchased a Black JR grill and was planning on purchasing a Classic w/black bands and mount both in the same table. Now it is a new ball game as there is no stand alone with black bands so If I want one I have to purchase one with a stand that is of no use to me.

Ron

Comment

Originally posted by ryoung View Post
                  Thanks for the reply Bobby I actually already own one KJ. I posted a few months ago about purchasing a Classic and a JR with Stainless bands. The responses to my inquiry was pretty much overwhelming that there was not a problem with the black bands rusting seeing as the JR grill does not come with Stainless bands I purchased a Black JR grill and was planning on purchasing a Classic w/black bands and mount both in the same table. Now it is a new ball game as there is no stand alone with black bands so If I want one I have to purchase one with a stand that is of no use to me. Ron
                  Looks like bbqguys.com still has some...

Comment

Working...
                  X