I need a Replacment Cover For Combo Joe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Replacment Cover For Combo Joe

Can you help me get a replacment cover for my Combo Joe. We are havinga lot of snow and freezing rain with very cold nights that havr combined for large rips in the cover. poor Joe has exposed parts. I Am located in Oshawa Ontario Canada.
    Last edited by Tookalook; 12-30-2016, 05:27 PM.

bbq galore in ontario
    Last edited by protecteur; 12-20-2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

https://barbecuesgalore.ca/collectio...ssic-joe-cover
      Kamado Joe Cover - Make sure that you and Joe remain BFF's for a really long time by protecting him from the elements with this Kamado Joe Cover.

Comment

Yes but nobody has the part # for the combo Joe cover. Again great product but if Joe is going to build it then Joe has to back it up!! The Combo Joe is the Cadillac And I can't buy tires ??

Comment

Originally posted by Tookalook View Post
          Yes but nobody has the part # for the combo Joe cover. Again great product but if Joe is going to build it then Joe has to back it up!! The Combo Joe is the Cadillac And I can't buy tires ??
          ‚ÄčKamado Joe discontinued the ComboJOE several years ago. You won't find any part #'s or SKU's in the current literature. I would call customer support. They sent me a Combo cover last Month, so they may still have some others in their warehouse inventory. There are several ComboJOE models. Make sure to have your Model Number handy when you call.
          Last edited by andyscalzo; 12-30-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Nice response thanks so much. ???? Why would they discontinue a fantastic Grill . So well made!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tookalook View Post
              Nice response thanks so much. ???? Why would they discontinue a fantastic Grill . So well made!!!!!!
              ‚ÄčThey are a great set up, but Kamado Joe's marketing gurus felt that the company should build it's brand around just charcoal cooking, and not gas. I mainly use the gas side of my ComboJOE as a holding oven, but will occasionally use it for a quick sear if I am in a hurry.

Comment

Well A big Thanks to Kamado Joe support and I really mean that but I still have the same problem. First they sent me a 32 inch cover I told them the Combo Joe measures 88 inches . Then they sent a 42 inch cover. I will be sending the two covers back at my expense as they are usless to me, but all I want to know is. Do they still have a cover in stock for the Combo Joe? 88 inch or do I just have to tarp him. Also I did get the ROTISSERIE JOE reworked and welded and it is now the only Right handed one out there so it can be done. It looks and works fantastic just wish I could upload the pictures they are incredible
                Last edited by Tookalook; 02-19-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Comment

As Andy said, they stopped making the CJ a while back and some parts could be hard to get. I got a replacement cover for my CJ a couple of months ago. I have the 32" CJ and the only cover they had was the one for the 26". It will fit with one of the shelves collapsed. I'm also waiting for a replacement thermometer for the Gas Joe. They hard to order it from China and it won't be here until April. Hope this helps.

Comment

Got a KJ cover for my baby. What I noticed was it hid the Kamado but did not prevent rain moisture from keeping the chimney regulator from starting to rust. Obviously moisture was getting to whatever ashes left in the KJ which would rust any parts inside. I had to start using a garbage bag under the KJ cover. Why would KJ not make at least that top piece of the cover waterproof?

Comment

Working...
                      X